Friday, February 28, 2020

Fashion Friday Alert VI

Miracle-Josette presents Wedding Attire...…….
Outside of my own wedding attire 👰 I had the pleasure of attending a wedding for a remarkable couple. This couple reinstated the meaning of "if you have a love let it go, if it don't come back to you, then it wasn't yours in the beginning." This wedding celebrated a couple that was once married and after ten (10) long years divorced, they rekindle their love and remarried on the exact date their first marriage was finalized. Talk about a true love story to share. 

Well, my wedding attire was capturing the wedding theme colors....brown. Honestly, I looked in my closet and this is the only brown associated dress I had LOL. So, this is what I wore from Dolce & Gabbana line. Now I purchased this dress years ago and cannot provide the exact link for this dress; however here are some similar Dolce & Gabbana dresses available. Now, this print is Tortoise print. 

My jacket is from the famous FashionNova brand, which is known to be the go to online store for in style fashionable trends. 

My shoes are Christian Louboutin, so of course I used the pop of the red bottom to accent the color scheme. 

Lastly, my bag is an AUTHENTIC Chanel from CHANEL This lovely accessory is a Boy Medium Gold Hardware Black Caviar Leather Cross Body/Shoulder bag. For a smaller yet similar style please click Boy Bag.

Here are some more pictures of me wearing this dress from different angles.
In theses photos I added a pearl Chanel necklace to the look. 
A quick snippet of myself with one of my Oh So Pretty Soror


Visit D2Q Store for some items found in “Friday’s Fashion Alert” available in Miracle-Josette’s Closet for sale.
For more details please send message via click the contact tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment