Friday, April 24, 2020

Fashion Friday Alert VII

Miracle - Josette presents Black with a pop of Red...........



 This Fashion Friday Alert is comes with a "Girl Next Door" appearance. The black on black hoodie sweat suit set and pop of red bra comes from Victoria Secret line. On the left side for the hoodie and pants is "Victoria Secret" signature. This set is very comfortable and I was purchased for my last month flight travel before the Corona Virus rapid spread.

The shoes are Jordan XI Retro Low Varsity Bred. If you are familiar with my love for sneakers you would also know "Jordan XI" are my favorite style in the brand. I have multiple color Jordan XI's; however this set matched well with the color combination. I completed this look with two Louis Vuitton bags, one is the traditional tote which is a fall 2019 season tote and a weekend bag with embedded monogram logo. Now the weekend bag was purchased online from a Poshmark vendor. I'm not sure of it authenticity but regardless this bag is gorgeous and real or fake it looks lovely in my collection. Thank you to the seller because once I laid eyes on this bag it became my routine weekend bag.

Visit D2Q Store for some items found in “Friday’s Fashion Alert” available in Miracle-Josette’s Closet for sale.
For more details please send message via click the contact tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment