Friday, May 1, 2020

Fashion Friday Alert VIII

Miracle -  Josette presents multicolored vibes for spring/summer........

 This look multicolored style is a combination of Victoria Secret PINK line hoodie and tights. Both the hoodie and the tights comes with the PINK logo displayed. 

The shoes are Nike Foamposite Fruity Pebbles. When I first laid eyes on these shoes I feel in love. The bottom of the shoes are multicolored and really come to full noticed from the white exterior of the shoe. Currently this pair is for sale on D2Q Store.

 I finished the look with a Louis Vuitton multicoloreheadband (better viewed in second photo) and a Louis Vuitton spring 2019 crossbody monogram multicolored bag. Of course I cannot forget to mentioned my medical gloves due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. I do have a masked which is also LV monogram too in my bag. This picture was taken just before hitting the public stores for essential shopping.

Visit D2Q Store for some items found in “Friday’s Fashion Alert” available in Miracle-Josette’s Closet for sale.
For more details please send message via click the contact tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment