Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Being the Best Mom I can Be

The Royal Family

(right photo: Prince Q) & (left photo: Prince AZ)

I remembered when I first became pregnant with Prince Q. I was still in undergraduate college (MD Alum) and after meeting my son’s father at a Morgan State homecoming, who would of ever thought that later on we was having our own bundle of joy coming.

The Royal Family supports Prince Q on his first day of school



I gave birthed to Prince Q in the month of the Libra. He weighed a whopping 10 lbs. so of course chick's doesn’t have shit on me when it comes to birthing handsome, healthy big babies. LOL

Visiting Harriet Ross Tubman Official Marker




After I gave birthed to Prince Q my main focused was trying to be the best mama like my own mama. I was not pressed about losing all the weight I gained, going to the clubs or even back to work after six (6) weeks. Oh no! I sat home with my baby boy for his first two (2) years of his life.

A happy mother birth happy babies...Much Brotherly Love


That’s right! I enjoyed capturing her baby first walk, first talk and first everything because most mother’s lose those moments.

The Royal Family supports Prince Q on his last day of school


Of course it was a ten (10) year stretch and although Prince Q begged for a little brother for years finally my work scheduled and promotion allowed opportunity for it.

The Royal Family vacation fun




In the month of the Gemini, and also during the same birth week of North West and the Carter Twins I gave birthed to Prince AZ. Although Prince AZ was not a large baby in compared to Prince Q he was another bundle of joy to love on.

And once again I was not worried about going to the clubs or even back to work after six (6) weeks. Nope! I stayed home with my baby boy for almost six (6) months. And although I was working at the time I left work to be a home mom and homeschool my kids.

Airplane Show in Ocean City, MD on Prince AZ birthday June 14, 2015


Let’s just say I had the best two (2) years of my life AGAIN. Once again, I sat at home and captured Prince AZ first everything. We traveled lightly and spent a lot of valuable and memorable time together. Of course we had our moments of disagreements and arguments but at the end of the day a beautiful life is filled with ordinary enough mom moments.

img_0137.jpg
Pool play in Wildwood, NJ.


A mother isn’t based on external perfection because if so I would be perfect inside and out. LOL

Pool play in Philadelphia, PA. 




A mother is the person, the woman with little ones in her care that she loves and sometimes wonders how she love them because they are a pain in the behind.

National Museum of African American Nov. 2017



There is no supermom, really the whole supermom is just a fallacy.

There are real moms that admit they don’t have it all together but keep on striving for the best for their   child(ren).

img_0462.jpg
The Royal Family attended the Million Man March in Washington DC on Prince Q birthday October 10th. 



I know that being a mom is a lot of work. Everyday there is something new and although mother’s want to be the best mother in the world it is safe to say that as long as you put your child(ren) well-being first, you are already the best mother in the world.


Love you always Prince Q & Prince AZ

XoXo

Queen -- Mama






















































No comments:

Post a Comment