Friday, January 17, 2020

Frida's Fashion Alert III

Miracle-Josette presents Black on Black with Silver lining designer brands...….
IMG_7949
You show me a woman that don't like Chanel and I will say the devil is a liar. This Friday's Fashion Alert comes with a hefty price tag I should say. The pieces I'm wearing to create this fly and chill ensemble were purchased from different time periods in my life, therefore some items may be available for sale or discontinued.


IMG_7952



As presented in the photo's above and below you will find a lovely pair of Chanel logo diamond earrings. These lovely earrings were gifted to me by a great friend and today's telecommunication inventor. I'm unsure the actual price for this pair but your more than welcome to click (Click) here for similar styles available for sale. My necklace is a bold look for identifying a Chanel Collector. This necklaceIMG_7951

is simple gorgeous and make head turn for sure. You can't help but noticed how glisten the diamonds shines and of course it represents classic and sophisticated all in one necklace. I found a similar necklace and a lot cheaper in compared to my necklace price click (Click) here.

Now let's move to the beautiful CC logo bangle bracelet. Some of you may have seen this bracelet styled on multiple celebrities wrist to complete their fashionable fit. This bracelet is a Chanel clear 2017 pearl CC logo bangle cuff, which is an extreme rare bracelet. This bracelet have a hinged push clasp for closure with black, white and silver pearl accents. It fits a wrist size of approximately 6.50" or smaller with silver metal type which is a rare and hard to find bracelet. I was fortunate to purchase this bracelet when it first hit the fashionable scene at a whopping $1500.00. Yes I know, what was I thinking but I was thinking what an investment to have plus a lovely addition to my Chanel Collection. You may find this similar bracelet on Tradesy website, which is a cool site for authentic designer brand items at an affordable price.

IMG_7950
Now what's an outfit decked with Chanel accessories but without the Chanel bag?
As you see in photo is my classic flap boy quilted with CC plexi clasp patent leather bag. The size of the bag is 5.9"L x 9.8"W x 3.5"H which is enough room for my wallet, cellphone, lipstick and keys. I love this bag shine appearance with the silver chain defiantly coordinates well with my look.
Don't you think?
You may find this bag too on Tradesy website labeled Chanel Shoulder Bags 
My one piece is from no other than Fashion Nova. And lastly are my very fashionable boots by Chanel. These boots are great for the winter snow season, especially since they are designed for that purpose and that's to subdue the snow. I love these boots in particular for their match to my classic quilted bag. The boots are quilted exterior to match the look perfectly and they are so warm inside fit to keep a Queen fashionable while warm. I found a similar patent leather Chanel boot style click (Click) here.

A very simple attire which is comfortable and designer's brand fashion.
Visit D2Q Store for some items found in “Friday’s Fashion Alert” available in Miracle-Josette’s Closet for sale.
For more details please send message via click the contact tab.




























































































No comments:

Post a Comment