Friday, January 24, 2020

Friday's Fashion Alert IV

Miracle-Josette presents the Rainbow designer items.....


img_4634

This week “Friday’s Fashion Alert”
As seen in the photo above & below:
You tell me a woman that don’t love Chanel and I will tell you the Devil is a lie. Ever since I was a little girl I would watched my mother get dress to attend our family clubs. Yes plural in meaning more than one.
Let’s just say I never been a newcomer to handling Chanel items and once I became old enough to afford to purchased my own…..well I did.
This outfit is completed with a FashionNova “Keep it Casual Mini Dress” and a FashionNova "Krissy Oversized Denim Jacket", Blue Valentino Studded Shoes, Chanel Rainbow Boy bag & several Chanel Brooches.

img_6688.jpg

Who said you can only rock one Chanel Brooch?
img_6689.jpg

Visit D2Q Store for some items found in “Friday’s Fashion Alert” available in Miracle-Josette’s Closet.
For more details please send click the contact tab.



No comments:

Post a Comment