Friday, January 10, 2020

Friday's Fashion Alert II

Miracle-Josette presents Black & Yellow with a pop of Gold designer items

VI
This week “Friday’s Fashion Alert”
As seen in the photos above & below:
On this day, I was shopping for some new fashionable items to share on Friday's Fashion Alert and decided to snap a photo of my attire for that day. Well this particular day was a rainy day needless to say I will still be fly.
This outfit is very simple and chill presenting multiple designers. The coat is a belted hooded rain coat by Karl Lagerfeld with matching Karl Lagerfeld Rainboots that I purchased this past spring season from Saks 5th Ave. for $129. Now, they are currently on sale at Saks 5th for $79.99, known as "Lou Rain Boots". Next is my Moschino black and gold belt worn waist level. You may find this belt priced at $325, although I purchased mines slightly cheaper from Saks 5th Ave.  year's ago (just keep a look out for the discounts). My jeans are Escada Sports, and these jeans are so comfy Queen's and King's. You may find them at Saks 5th, called "Toni Crop Skinny Jeans".  Now, I cannot forget to mentioned my bag for this day, I mean a Queen cannot go shopping without her coins..... so this gorgeous Louis Vuitton bag "Vernis Alma BB" displayed the black and gold finishing's to accent my look for this day. Lastly, the yellow shirt and black wrap was purchased from Target' finest, LOL.
VI2
A very simple attire which is comfortable and designer's brand fashion.
Visit D2Q Store for some items found in “Friday’s Fashion Alert” available in Miracle-Josette’s Closet for sale.
For more details please send message via click the contact tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment